Prime Rib Fajitas on Blackstone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
LOL. I can never prep good enough for the Mrs. Everything has to be symmetrical, etc. I say it still tastes the same, but you know the rest, lol.

I hear ya!
I tell my wife that at least she has the patience to slice and dice perfectly.
Me, on the other hand, not so much...

Man those look great...nice job! And nice top of the Blackstone. Thing looks slicker than a used car salesman!
LOL. Thanks SVF. It's got 2 small rough spots I'm working on, but overall it;s very nice.

I hear ya!
I tell my wife that at least she has the patience to slice and dice perfectly.
Me, on the other hand, not so much...
I just don't have the patience for that level of symmetry, especially since it doesn't affect the taste in any way.
Once the Mrs. made her homemade Cheesecake, one of her best things, and it didn't look perfect. Tasted perfect. She didn't like it and after the first piece, she didn't eat any more of it. Scary and funny at the same time.

Beautiful piece of work Mike, I'd be all over that, Like! For cheesesteaks, burgers, and breakfast a BS flattop can't be beat, I use mine about every other day in this heat. RAY

Reactions: MJB05615
Beautiful piece of work Mike, I'd be all over that, Like! For cheesesteaks, burgers, and breakfast a BS flattop can't be beat, I use mine about every other day in this heat. RAY
Thanks Ray. I haven't been using it as much as I'd like, that's changing now. Should be doing something else tonight, hoping to post that too. I agree, breakfast foods are great on the BS too! Thanks for the like my friend.

Looks Excellent from here, Mike!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks John. I am seeing what we can do on this at least 2-3 times a week. It cooks very fast, so I gotta be careful, or else I'll get in trouble, lol. Thanks for the like, very appreciated.

Looks Great, Mike!!
Another one I missed when it was Fresh, but I also missed the Prime Rib that started it.
I never had a Fajita, but you make it look easy!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Looks Great, Mike!!
Another one I missed when it was Fresh, but I also missed the Prime Rib that started it.
I never had a Fajita, but you make it look easy!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks John. Would you believe I've only used the Blackstone 3 times in the last 4 months? Been too busy. Hopefully I can get back on it soon. Thanks for the like.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky