Pray for Shooters Mom

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shooterrick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 13, 2008
South Louisiana
About 5 years ago mom remarried after 37 years and he seemed like a good guy and mom needed some companionship. After going through a failed hip replacement and several surgerys my step father developed frontal lobe deminshia. Today we found out it had gotten to bad for mom now 87 to care for him in the home and he is going to a nursing facility tomorrow. Of course mom is besides herself and I am asking all to keep them and especially mom in their thoughts and prayers.
ShooterRick

You got it Rick.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you & your family.

Prayers for your mom and her beau my friend.

Absolutely shooter, thoughts and prayers from your friends in Minnesota.

You got it Rick - we will carry her in our thoughts and prayers

You got it Rick your mom and your family will be in our prays and thoughts too.

I add my small prayer for Your Mom and Her Beau.

I feel especially for Your Mother because My Brother In law is slowly fading away from us day by day with alzheimer's disease and I know the toll it takes on loved ones.

My wife works as a care aid in a nursing facitlity caring daily for people with this type of ailment. Believe me it really is for the best that He gets the extra care they will give him.

Rick my thoughts and prayers go out to both of them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky