PP lunch time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Winterrider

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 29, 2018
North Dakota
Took out some PP for sammies. Made up a batch of chilerelleno chilerelleno 's whoop a$$ coleslaw last night.
(My error, planned on a small batch but did cayenne for the full batch) ,did get some scooped back out but is a little warm for the wife yet. Oh well , I'll eat it . Darn good I think.
Toasted up a Ciabatta bun ( wish I could make these), PP, miracle whip, slice American cheese , topped with slaw, and a couple corn chips. Yum. . .
20200213_121203.jpg

Looks like that made a nice meal! I'll have to check out the coleslaw recipe.

Reactions: Steve H
Beautiful Sammy! I'd have been tempted to toss those fritos on top of the slaw, give it a little crunch. Like, RAY

Reactions: chopsaw
That looks awesome! I need to find that slaw recipe as well.
Thanks Steve. The coleslaw is excellent.
Yea with a double dose of pepper I'm sure it was Whop A$$.

Warren
It's got a bite to it :emoji_relaxed:
Great looking lunch!!! LIKE!
Thank you.
looks like a tasty sammich.
Darn good, probably have another for lunch today.
That's a Good Looking Samich

Gary
Thanks Gary.
Beautiful Sammy! I'd have been tempted to toss those fritos on top of the slaw, give it a little crunch. Like, RAY
Good plan for today's samich.I
tropics tropics
Thank you for the like.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky