PP for Tues Tacos Pics Added

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Small 7 pounder on the modified 22" Kettle
DSCN1109.JPG

Took 9 hrs & 15 minutes
DSCN1113.JPG

Waited for it to cool down and pulled nice clean bone
DSCN1115.JPG

Thank You
Richie
DSCN1122.JPG

Last edited:
That's some good looking pork Richie. Do you by chance have any pics of the finished tacos? Seen so many great presentations and different takes on tacos it's always fun to see them.

Robert

Nice piece of work Richie, Like! Did you have to add more charcoal, and if so, how long did the first batch last? RAY

That's some good looking pork Richie. Do you by chance have any pics of the finished tacos? Seen so many great presentations and different takes on tacos it's always fun to see them.

Robert
Robert these will not be anywhere near fancy. I will get a pic when we have dinner an post it on here. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Nice piece of work Richie, Like! Did you have to add more charcoal, and if so, how long did the first batch last? RAY
Ray Yes I had to add maybe 20 pieces, I went to the store after getting it stable @ 260* F breeze came up and that new design on the vents s**ks . Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

LOOKS GREAT! Happy taco Tuesday! Up here in Ohio PP is nearly always used for PP nachos but still considered legit food for Taco Tuesday :emoji_laughing:

I seem to recall you made tamales Richie and I am DYING to make some with PP and expect it would work awesome.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky