Porter house steak !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redneck5236

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 24, 2019
Wife went to her mother's for liver and onions ! I can not even stand the smell of liver ! Yuck ! So it was porterhouse steak and mushrooms and home made garlic bread for me ! Was a bit to cold out for the grill ! So whipped it up on my basement stove ! Marinated with Lee and perrinns worsty sauce garlic salt and pepper ! Fried in butter ! It was awesome ! Garlic bread made from left over flat breads ! Topped with mushrooms !

Attachments

• 1116201223.jpg
    1116201223.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 1116201753.jpg
    1116201753.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 1116201801.jpg
    1116201801.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 48
Heck ya! I'd have ate at your house also! Looks great!

Ryan

Best hunk of meat on the animal if you ask me....your meal looks perfect too.

Looks fantastic!
Even though I do like liver & onions, I think a porterhouse would win that battle!
Nicely done!
Al

Wife went to her mother's for liver and onions ! I can not even stand the smell of liver ! Yuck ! So it was porterhouse steak and mushrooms and home made garlic bread for me ! Was a bit to cold out for the grill ! So whipped it up on my basement stove ! Marinated with Lee and perrinns worsty sauce garlic salt and pepper ! Fried in butter ! It was awesome ! Garlic bread made from left over flat breads ! Topped with mushrooms !
God--love that liver. Your name is Redneck.. I am the redneck. I won a Liver Eating contest in Alabama and even have a trophy!

God--love that liver. Your name is Redneck.. I am the redneck. I won a Liver Eating contest in Alabama and even have a trophy!
I was born in Huntsville Alabama ! Lived there till I was 3 lol

I got "detained" in Huntsville for flying my hot air balloon too close to their airport. I was taken in a police car to the FAA office there. I quoted the FAR regulations to them which (at that time) gave me the right of way. They apologized and took me back to where I had landed. They ask me if it was true that I was waving to people in a passenger plane that was neaing the airport...I said yes.

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky