• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Porter house steak !

redneck5236

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 24, 2019
Wife went to her mother's for liver and onions ! I can not even stand the smell of liver ! Yuck ! So it was porterhouse steak and mushrooms and home made garlic bread for me ! Was a bit to cold out for the grill ! So whipped it up on my basement stove ! Marinated with Lee and perrinns worsty sauce garlic salt and pepper ! Fried in butter ! It was awesome ! Garlic bread made from left over flat breads ! Topped with mushrooms !

Attachments

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Delicious!! I would have picked your place.
Gary

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
Best hunk of meat on the animal if you ask me....your meal looks perfect too.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Looks fantastic!
Even though I do like liver & onions, I think a porterhouse would win that battle!
Nicely done!
Al

Millberry

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2020
Wife went to her mother's for liver and onions ! I can not even stand the smell of liver ! Yuck ! So it was porterhouse steak and mushrooms and home made garlic bread for me ! Was a bit to cold out for the grill ! So whipped it up on my basement stove ! Marinated with Lee and perrinns worsty sauce garlic salt and pepper ! Fried in butter ! It was awesome ! Garlic bread made from left over flat breads ! Topped with mushrooms !
God--love that liver. Your name is Redneck.. I am the redneck. I won a Liver Eating contest in Alabama and even have a trophy!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks Great Redneck!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Millberry

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2020
I got "detained" in Huntsville for flying my hot air balloon too close to their airport. I was taken in a police car to the FAA office there. I quoted the FAR regulations to them which (at that time) gave me the right of way. They apologized and took me back to where I had landed. They ask me if it was true that I was waving to people in a passenger plane that was neaing the airport...I said yes.

negolien

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 1, 2020
Porterhouse is my 100% fav though I have been known to serve mine to guests sans the filet LOL

not-even-sorry.gif

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.