Pork tenderloin recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jake0531

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 10, 2017
Mulvane, KS
Hit me with your favorite pork tenderloin recipes. Stuffed, not stuffed, whatever it is. It’s been forever since I’ve done one so planning to this weekend or next week. I’d really like something Hawaiian-ish.

Here is one I did a while back. Not Hawaiian but something a little different.

Reactions: jake0531
Xray we have a huge basil plant in our kitchen we cant hardly keep up with. I'm definitely giving the Italian dressing and pesto one a shot here soon. Lucky for me I have some pine nuts in the pantry.

I would definitely use the pine nuts since you have them. I made a bunch of pesto and froze into small containers and ice cube trays for single servings and then popped them out into vac seal bags.

But if you have basil year round, it’s still better fresh. Although not traditional, I still like to add lemon juice to mine to lighten it up.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky