Pork snausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sparks65

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 15, 2017
Bacon wrapped, cherry smoked pork snausage. 240* for about an hr. IT at 160*. A bit high but I wanted the bacon done. Served with caramelized onions, roasted peppers,sauerkraut and bar b que sauce. Good eats.
Having a bit of a hard time trying to upload an image. When I click on the Image icon I get a message box that asks for the URL, but no reference to a file or file location. Any help would be great.
Thanks.

When you click on the upload a file button does it ask you to choose a file? If so click on that it should take you to desktop file or a choice of file to pick from. What platform or device are you using?

ab canuck. when I click the upload file tab nothing happens. It used to take me to my photo file folder. I'm using a mac. I just noticed if I try this on an iPad it seems to work out fine. Darn strange.

First, I'm digging a hole under your fence.

Second, there are two ways to post a pic. One is the little icon button which expects some URL for an image that's already online somewhere:

on_your_own.png

Or there's the Upload a File button which expects something you have on your computer.
we_all_smoke.png

In that case, you get a choice of posting a thumbnail, or a full image.

If you open 2 windows, one being SMF & the thread your posting in, & the other being your photo album.
Then you can just drag & drop the photo's you want into your post.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky