Pork Loin wont be dry...Q View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is the most unusual stuffed butterflied loin I have ever seen.

This intrigues me. I love any excuse for mushrooms and vinegar in most any food. I see you have both.

I shall be watching :-)

20190824_145938.jpg

Okay, so I see pepperoni, mushrooms, red and yellow bell peppers, red onion and I'm supposing some cheese in the first pic?
Mozzarella?
EDIT: You added the cheese pic, good.
All wrapped in a weave of bacon.
Sounds good so far, watching.
all over a layer of pork chorizo and Italian sausage..

Thanks , it turned out pretty tasty.. i been missing out, i just started cooking with Chorizo. Damn it gives just the rite amount of kick.. it works really well with my other spices..

Hopefully someone can help me answer this question. I'm smoking a pork butt for the first time. I decided to bribe it overnight, but I made the mistake of using apple cider vinegar, as opposed to just apple cider. Has anyone made this mistake in the past? If so, how much does it change the flavor profile?thanks!

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Hopefully someone can help me answer this question. I'm smoking a pork butt for the first time. I decided to bribe it overnight, but I made the mistake of using apple cider vinegar, as opposed to just apple cider. Has anyone made this mistake in the past? If so, how much does it change the flavor profile?thanks!

M MarcoOrtega84 - Sorry...no first-hand help here with that error.

HOWEVER -

I do like a vinegar based BBQ sauce or finishing sauce. I would still smoke it but definitely use a sweet sauce and maybe some sweeter seasoning to offset the tartness.

I would use a brown sugar based rub . cook it to 205 for pulled pork, add a honey bbq sauce if it still had a vinegar kick to it after it was pulled.. pork can be great sweet.. good luck .

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky