Pork Loin wont be dry...Q View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hopefully someone can help me answer this question. I'm smoking a pork butt for the first time. I decided to bribe it overnight, but I made the mistake of using apple cider vinegar, as opposed to just apple cider. Has anyone made this mistake in the past? If so, how much does it change the flavor profile?thanks!

Welcome to SMF.
I think you might get more advice and responses if you start a new thread.
Be sure to stop Roll Call and introduce yourself.

@uncle eddie is steering you in the right direction on how to maybe recover from this error.

Let us know how it turned out.

Hopefully someone can help me answer this question. I'm smoking a pork butt for the first time. I decided to bribe it overnight, but I made the mistake of using apple cider vinegar, as opposed to just apple cider. Has anyone made this mistake in the past? If so, how much does it change the flavor profile?thanks!

One quick question.
Was the butt brined in nothing but ACV or was the ACV diluted down with water etc?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky