Pork Loin Tips

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Preacher Man

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 28, 2018
Where The River Runs Through It
Found some pork loin tips buy 1 get 2 free. Turns out to be right around a buck a pound.

I tossed them in some EVOO and rubbed with a base of SPOG with some paprika, cayenne, and a tad bit of brown sugar.

I skewered them together to make it as much like a loin as possible. I've never done this before, but we'll see how it turns out. I just dropped them on a 230° MES30 with applewood in my AMZNPTS.

IMG_20181105_104213.jpg

Those look Great, PM !!
Never saw Pork Loin Tips before!!
Looks Mighty Tasty!
Like.

Bear

They look good from over here also.

Point for sure.
Chris

That is one cut of meat I have never seen before, but it looks like you did a great job with it!
Nice work!!
Al

I went ahead and smoked the other two pouches of my buy 1 get 2 free while I was smoking my pork sirloin roast. I didn't have enough temp probes so my temp with the loin tips got away from me and they turned out a little on the dry side. Oh well, a little dry smoke is still better than Micky D's, right?

Sliced some thin for lunch today and melted a 1/2 Tbsp of butter over them while warming. Voila! Butter, once again, made everything right in the world. (and since I'm on keto, it was like a double victory)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky