pork loin ideas for the football game today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

timberjet

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 29, 2010
Waitsburg Washington
I have a pork loin that I stuffed with Keilbasa yesterday and smoked to 135. That is as far as my plan went. Now I need to figure out how to serve it in some interesting and yummy fashion for the Seahawks game this afternoon. Any ideas??? I was thinking sliders maybe. Just thought I would throw this out there. Also I did some walla walla sweet onions and zuccinni in foil on the grill too. Maybe a brunswick type stew or something? Help a brother out guys.

Honestly I made most of that food to eat last night but all I got down was the ABT's. I love ABT's. lol Those burgers are stuffed with home smoked sharp cheddar and the loin with homemade kielbasa. Ideas?

Last edited:
Timberjet , the 'slider' idea is good , run down to the MKT. and get some 'Smoked Gouda ' and top the little sammies  adding a nice Chipolte Aoli...

The veggies could be presented in a side 'platter' , no bowl , with a slotted spoon for adding to their sliders. I see what looks like ABT's and they would be a great pre setting on the plate as an appetizer...

Of course
beercheer.gif
 or Wine as the beverage of the day... Ice Wine is a great beginning
icon14.gif

Have fun and . . .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky