Pork Chops, Smoked/Seared

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome looking meal John! My kind of eating.

I gotta give the tenderloins a break and make a nice meaty chop like that, delicious!

Like!
Thank you Joe.
Yes'sir, gotta have a Thick-n-Meaty chop for smoking/grilling.
I have to cut my own from boneless pork loins.They look great
Richie
Thanks Richie.
Nothing wrong with that, boneless centers are da'bomb.
And you get them how you want them.
Wow! What a beautiful meal!
Appreciate that Hawg, thanks.
Knocked it out of the park once again John! What's funny is I saw the picture rolling through the carousel and knew that this was your cook haha those chops are killer. Great looking meal all around!
Very kind of ya John, many thanks.
What gave it away, the pic itself or the Chops?
It's her bracelet,isn't it...
Actually... Her Daisy, very alluring.
Points for the chops and bonus points for the cool looking spuds! Like!
Thank you Eddie, both were delicious.
Great looking meal, i need to find some chops like that!
Like!
thank you very kindly.
Check Costco or Sam's, I've seen these 2" chops offered at both, that or have a butcher custom cut them.
Awesome . That first plated pic ,,, you can see how plump that chop is after the cook . Nice work .

Flash back to last Friday night !

Oh My!!
Freaking Fantastic!!
You surely can Cook, John!!
Awesome!
Like.

Bear
Thanks John, really appreciate it,
Thankfully by smoking and grilling I can keep the house from burning too.
Perfect meal! I love a nice thick porky chop and the zucchini on the grill always hits the spot at our house! Great job!
Thank you very much.
WOW!!!! Another masterful meal John. The chops look amazing, the squash is tantalizing, and those taters are nothing short of mind boggling. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you!! I just did the last 2 chops we had in the freezer last week but I'll be headed to Costco soon for another pork run. I do have zucchini and taters in the fridge though. now to think through what to cook with it.

Great big LIKE my friend!!

Blown away again,
Robert
Muchos gracias mi amigo!
When you grow up, according to 90% of wives we never do.
Thanks again Bro, do try the taters.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the high quality picture! I couldn't nail it down on just chops. I need to do a reverse smoke/sear on chops haven't tried that yet
I take a lot of pics to get each good one, and I'm just using an Android phone.
Reverse Smoke-n-Sear is my preferred method for steaks and chops.

That's cute but I'm going to call it quits right here. Thus far I have a perfect record of never having the mods slap me on the wrist and I'd like to keep it that way. I could get myself into some serious trouble here....like being banned for life :emoji_laughing:

Not going there,
Robert

We should probably end this before someone posts the "Adult version of Barnacle Bill the Sailor" or the "Rodeo Song"

Chris

You're probably right. Another one would be the old military cadence chant about Casey Jones.that would raise some eyebrows.

I'm done :emoji_wink:
Robert

Sorry farmer, It was just of those threads that rolled. Won't happen again.

Chris

Sorry farmer, It was just of those threads that rolled. Won't happen again.

I'm with Chris on this one. It was just too easy to get caught up in the thread and I should have done what I first said and stopped immediately. My bad, and as Chris stated, won't happen again.

Kinda ashamed,
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky