Pork Chops, Smoked/Seared

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
And i led you on into the Valley... Shame on me.

Actually John, I'm the one that started this. If that's not bad enough I propagated it knowing fully well that I shouldn't. If there is blame to place, it is on me and me alone. I've been in management my entire adult life and one thing I learned early is to accept responsibility for my decisions and my actions. I accept full responsibility for this happening. I don't know if there will be "disciplinary action" taken but if there is, I should be the only one that's affected by it.

Somewhat shamed,
Robert

Another great cook Chile. I don't know ANYONE who doesn't like a good pork chop and those look fantastic. I've got to check out those potatoes. Never done them like that before?

Another great cook Chile. I don't know ANYONE who doesn't like a good pork chop and those look fantastic. I've got to check out those potatoes. Never done them like that before?
Thanks Randy,
yes'sir just about everyone loves a good pork chop.
Thanks for the compliment and Like.

Reactions: Chickenwings
Wow...I'm impressed. Two people that know the difference between "your" and "you're" :emoji_laughing:

Ever the proper English Nazi :emoji_wink:
Robert

OMG - having a wife and her family of educators & teachers this redneck has endured grammar & spelling corrections for over 20 years.

I'm gonna WARSH my car now......................

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky