Pork Butt Stress Relief

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RiversideSm0ker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 30, 2018
Riverside, Cal
So this is how my day started today. If that doesn’t look like a perfect stress reliever for the carnivore in you I just don’t what will.
11F7AA93-8F1C-4CA2-8336-1E7E980B522F.jpeg
I rubbed this down with that sweet heat Pit Boss rub that was so good on my last pork butt. More pictures to come.
G

It was a little over 7lbs. I smoked it on my OKJ. I had a mix of pecan and cherry wood for smoke. It really turned out great. Super delicious. I really like that Pit Boss sweet heat rub on pork.
G

Alright here we go with the money shots.

02293618-59CE-40A2-BF90-8FB9DDAB0F94.jpeg 9932A9B2-2824-4D82-8A92-10D15F38A06C.jpeg 25EE0242-30E5-456C-BF55-8BE6A2E1D70C.jpeg D3E668A4-CF56-44EC-8280-DFF170636754.jpeg
Man that was really satisfying. The King’s Hawaiian rolls took it over the top. I had one with SBR mustard bbq sauce the other had SBR honey bbq sauce. It was so nice to just have a relaxing day smoking meat for about eight hours. I hope you all had a wonderful day and that you are staying safe.
G

Man; It's been too long since I had a pulled pork sandwich. Never thought to try one with a Kings Hawaiian roll, but I will next time.

Perfection for pulled pork! Looks great!! I have recently found my favorite PP sandwich recipe, PP on a Hawaiian style bun, fried onions, and fried pickles and your favorite sauce. Amazing!! Give it a try.

. Never thought to try one with a Kings Hawaiian roll, but I will next time.
Looks great bud ! Yup slaw on the sandwich .
I had one with SBR mustard bbq sauce the other had SBR honey bbq sauce.
SBR , yellow mustard . brown sugar and red wine vinegar mixed to suit your taste . Simmer to melt the sugar . Great on PP .

Reactions: one eyed jack
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky