Pork butt sizes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very good of you to help out for a good cause. Pulled pork will freeze up nicely if extra. Hope everything turns out perfectly for you.

Well I got the news tonight ..my buddy's dad wants to do burgers and brats and maybe have me cook 1 or 2 butts and just provide the food instead of selling ..that's ok with me either way ..but I was looking forward to see how my new cooker does on big cooks ..I did call the local animal shelter and ask them if they ever wanted me to do a big cook for a fund raiser and they were all for it ..so hopfully I'll get to load it up soon

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Well, That should be interesting...I'd take a Pulled Pork Sandwich over a Burger or Brat anyday!
How do you decide who gets those 32-4oz Sandwiches from 2-8lb Butts?...JJ

Ya I dont onow who's going to decide ..but I definitely would rather all pulled pork also
Well, That should be interesting...I'd take a Pulled Pork Sandwich over a Burger or Brat anyday!
How do you decide who gets those 32-4oz Sandwiches from 2-8lb Butts?...JJ
Ya I dont know who's going to decide on what ..I think seeing I'm not selling that maybe I'll smoke the day before and reheat ..I'm usaully not a big fan of that but o well ..it saves me from doing a all nighter

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky