pork butt on rotisserie!! good stuff fast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rc4u

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 4, 2015
ok I know my name is not x , or x, but listen if you haven't tried a shoulder on your rotisserie your missing out. 20191019_132052.jpg 20191019_172140.jpg Resized_20191019_191410.jpeg
smoke was perfect and the rod in the center just makes cooking fast at 260.

You don't need to be named X or X to turn out some really good food and post it. We love good food regardless of what your name is, and that looks REALLY good!! I've been toying with the idea of doing a butt on the rotisserie of the Santa Maria and I think you just made up my mind for me. Thanks so much for sharing. That one gets a big ol' Texas sized LIKE for creativity if nothing else :emoji_laughing:

Loading up on mesquite,
Robert

and I always do at least 2 in smoker but yesterday just out'a gas so ggrill and yes started wit mesquite and then apple today did the second one. heres a pic 5 minutes ago 20191020_170233.jpg

I also put chunks on the bars

I do whole chickens n qrtrs same way 20190824_175026(1).jpg
my fav is honey mustards in chicken

Reactions: lpbg
I did a forum search and we don't have any members named x or y :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing:. So I guess your safe. The butt looks really good from my screen BTW. Makes me kinda wish I had a roto.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky