• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pork Butt $0.69

Brian Trommater

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Why do they do this to me? Like I really need another one in the freezer. Albertson or Tom Thumb.

1582288894469.png

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 29, 2018
I would have every neighbor and their kids make that purchase at that price. Or at least 1 trip per check out person for you and spouse.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Wow $.99 in my area never see them below that you can realy load up at that price borrow some freezer space from the neighbors. Cook them some in return.

Warren

Brian Trommater

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 1, 2018
I still have some ham left from the last cook. I took last one I bought and cut in half and halfed the other half for cooking. With just me that a lot of meat!

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Damn that is a good deal. Ours are on sale for $.99 lb this week. Never seen them below that. Stock up and make some BBB and sausage!

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
great price, I think I would stand outside the store and pay everyone a buck or two to get me one, of course after I have the pork in hand though.

noboundaries

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
I've never seen a price that low. Limit 1. That's just torture.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Don't complain!!
Add $3 per pound to that, and you can buy some around here!!

Bear

Brian Trommater

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Well they rose the price to $0.79. Used the last one to make breakfast sausage. Now what can I do? Still have one in the freezer.

1582727823653.png

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Well they rose the price to $0.79. Used the last one to make breakfast sausage. Now what can I do? Still have one in the freezer.

Have you made Bacon Yet?
A Butt makes some Awesome Buckboard Bacon!
IMG_2819.jpg

How to Make--->>Buckboard Bacon (Step by Step)

Bear

Brian Trommater

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Have you made Bacon Yet?

Bear
Yes. That what I mostly use them for now a days. Still have bunch frozen from last smoke. I gotta learn just because its on sale does not mean you have to buy. I have so much stuff in freezer. They have good sale on ribs this week also. Been hard to find on sale on them lately. I like the St. Louis ones. Try to find the ones with the most bones in them.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.