Pork Butt $0.69

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Why do they do this to me? Like I really need another one in the freezer. Albertson or Tom Thumb.

1582288894469.png

I would have every neighbor and their kids make that purchase at that price. Or at least 1 trip per check out person for you and spouse.

Wow $.99 in my area never see them below that you can realy load up at that price borrow some freezer space from the neighbors. Cook them some in return.

Warren

I still have some ham left from the last cook. I took last one I bought and cut in half and halfed the other half for cooking. With just me that a lot of meat!

Damn that is a good deal. Ours are on sale for $.99 lb this week. Never seen them below that. Stock up and make some BBB and sausage!

great price, I think I would stand outside the store and pay everyone a buck or two to get me one, of course after I have the pork in hand though.

Well they rose the price to $0.79. Used the last one to make breakfast sausage. Now what can I do? Still have one in the freezer.

1582727823653.png

Have you made Bacon Yet?

Bear

Yes. That what I mostly use them for now a days. Still have bunch frozen from last smoke. I gotta learn just because its on sale does not mean you have to buy. I have so much stuff in freezer. They have good sale on ribs this week also. Been hard to find on sale on them lately. I like the St. Louis ones. Try to find the ones with the most bones in them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky