• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man just and outstanding post and cook!! You had me at pork belly and it just kept getting better. The pulled with pan juice looks great! I always mix some liquid Smokey gold back in mine too! I am definitely going to try that pork belly braid too. Sounds like it offers a different result and visually it’s a cool presentation. Big like!!

Zach....that is some fantastic looking food buddy!! Don't know how I missed this one but everything you've shown here just looks like a LOT of fun to have cooked. No more parties in my foreseeable future so that'd be a bit much for me to do right now but I sure did enjoy seeing yours. Great job sir and a big LIKE!!

Robert

Thanks Robert! My leftover stash is full for awhile so I should be laying low again... for now :emoji_laughing: Appreciate the words.

Wow, what a pork-a-palooza, it all looks gorgeous! Like, RAY

Thanks Ray! Appreciate it.

Zac what a great job!

Really like the braid, have never seen that done before....

BIG LIKE!

John

Thanks John! The Braid is one of those I've seen going around for awhile that I had to finally give it a try. Highly recommended!

This is another one I missed .

That's all you need when done right , and you nailed it . Great lookin plate .

Sometimes that is all that is needed. Just a straight forward cook. I do like to play around but this was just as fun.

Man just and outstanding post and cook!! You had me at pork belly and it just kept getting better. The pulled with pan juice looks great! I always mix some liquid Smokey gold back in mine too! I am definitely going to try that pork belly braid too. Sounds like it offers a different result and visually it’s a cool presentation. Big like!!

Thanks Jcam! The end texture is a bit different from that of the bites and like I've said above a few times... Do it! haha

Thought I'd add in a leftover sammich too...

full

Sliced Pork Belly, Leftover Peach Whiskey Glaze, "cheese" on a bun. Dang that is a good sammich!

Wow Zach, I bet that braid made a great center piece/conversation starter on the table. You and your guests must have really pigged out in a good way that day!!! Exceptionally well done.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
Wow Zach, I bet that braid made a great center piece/conversation starter on the table. You and your guests must have really pigged out in a good way that day!!! Exceptionally well done.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris! The braid does work as a nice centerpiece haha. We did eat enough that night for sure. No one left hungry so that's a good sign.

What temp did you run the braid up to? Sounds good.
I honestly didn't check haha. Went more with look and time. If I had to guess, probably 180-190 ish...

I've read of people going to 190-195 pretty common. It just looked right for the shrinkage and barq to me. Next time I'll stick it though :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: kawboy
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky