Polskie Kilbasy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
shannon shannon has a Great Krakowska recipe! Hopefully he will chime in and advise how to best proceed...JJ

Reactions: chopsaw
Krakowska, is a sausage, more of a Cold cut
I was lucky enough in days gone by to have a open invite to the the house of the Polish Uncle of one of my wife's friends on Easter . That was the first time I had it , hooked ever since . Plus all the other fantastic sausage , breads , mustard and horseradish . So good .

I was just thinking it would be a way to use some of the loins , but I'd rather start fresh to make sure it turns out .
Thanks

That would be a good idea. You want the highest quality product.
You Cured Loins will work in any recipe that uses Ham...Or...Have an Eggs Benedict Party!...JJ

...cube these up add to some ground pork ( seasoned and added cure , for meat paste only ) stuff and smoke / water bath .

Sounds like a good idea to me. That'd be a Krakow sausage. I'd use ground meat with a lot of fat, and a large diameter casing. cut into slices. Post pics, let us know how it turns out!
Two recipes below (I've only made the first one):

Those are the 2 formulas I have been looking thru . I'm gonna give it a go this week I think .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky