Plethora of Pink Pig Parts Christening the New Fridge (Ham, Bacon, Sausages etc...)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Okay, just stop! I'm at work, and hungry!!! Any photos of Linguica may throw me right off my chair!Oh man linguica and eggs!
Sorry Case! I have it cooking right now so just pay no attention whatsoever to the pics when I get them up 
biggrin.gif

Wow B, what a great thread!

That was some marathon, I got tired just looking at the photo's

Didn't take you long to fill up the new fridge.

POINTS for a very well written thread!

Al
Thanks Al! I'm loving the new fridge! 
icon_mrgreen.gif

Wow!!

What a Thread !!
icon14.gif

Glad you had an intermission---I was getting wore out from scrolling!!!

I know how long my Step by Steps take me----One like this would take me forever!!!

Nice Job, B !!!  Points!

Bear

Almost forgot these...

I made Linguica & scrambled eggs for breakfast. I used chicken eggs  
chicken.gif
 - they work well & I can easily get them from a neighbor...

Here is a slightly closer shot...

& finally a close personal shot to show how nice the Linguica turned out...   Yummm... 
32.gif

Wow!!

What a Thread !!
icon14.gif

Glad you had an intermission---I was getting wore out from scrolling!!!

I know how long my Step by Steps take me----One like this would take me forever!!!

Nice Job, B !!!  Points!

Bear
Thanks Bear! 
smile.gif
  & yup it did take me a good while long freaking time to get this written up... 
roflmao.gif

WOW !!   Fantastic Thread It all looks great  Nice job on everything, been a long time since I made Bread sure looks tasty.

points1.png

Gary

Man you better slow down! You'll explode by the end of the night!

Everything looks great! I'll resort to leftovers again tonight. Watch out though, I've got plans for smoking this weekend!

Last edited:
That's perfect shaped bread.
Thanks man - I can almost always get that nice shape now for the loaves - I've made enough bread that I pretty much run on auto pilot now - lets me think about other stuff lol... 
Man you better slow down! You'll explode by the end of the night!

Everything looks great! I'll resort to leftovers again tonight. Watch out though, I've got plans for smoking this weekend!
Thanks Case - I was stuffed for sure... I will be watching for your smoke! 
lurk.gif

How did I miss this? One of the most epic threads I've ever seen! Everything looks so great. Really had fun reading this one. Points!!!
Thanks! Can't wait for the bacon to be ready - I really need some... 
smile.gif

Great to see you back.  What a great thread.  I'm exhausted just from reading it.  Lotta real good eating there.

points1.png

Gary
Thank you sir! Plenty of good stuff to come... 
32.gif

WoW...sorry I'm so late to this party!

Jeremy...It's awful good to have you back Brother...you've been missed around here!  Sorry to know you've had serious health problems, but its good to know you're doing better...I hope that continues!

You've been busy!  Everything posted looks terrific!  

Points for jumping back in with both feet and posting up such an awesome thread!  
icon14.gif

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky