Please Help!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Beautiful flowers you guys have set as the backdrop

465460-aae4aa5f6e771f2ceba9e178e196c64d.jpg My son is getting you guys some descent splits!

Attachments

• 20201003_150715.jpg
    20201003_150715.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 15
If it's not too late, I think your early answers were giving conventional oven temperatures, not center internal temps. Pull the beef at 135F for rare, 145 for medium. Pull the pork at 180 if you want to slice it hot, pull at 190-200 if you want to make pulled pork from it. Remember after you remove a large cut of meat the center will keep coming up in temperature while the outside cools down until they more closely equilibrate. Good reason to let it "rest" for 10 minutes or more after removing.

there has been a disconnect here

Maybe they are eaten by a bear or Farmer farted!

we need to to get communication going again but not sure how!

No clue how the spit meat is going ot peachey getting ass-sulted by a mad elf

**********UPDATE***********
We just ordered pizza. Couldn’t get the meat to the temp DanMcG DanMcG recommend.
I was just about to self-righteously post a rebuke to all those who gave less-than-kind-and-helpful advice to Smokin'Peachey with what appeared to be his first-ever outdoor cook when I realized the guy's got 2000 posts. Wow, is the joke on me! Duck-flavored duct tape. You guys are too much.

I thought I only had to worry about this on April 1. Sheez, I hate having to laugh at myself. :-)

I was just about to self-righteously post a rebuke to all those who gave less-than-kind-and-helpful advice to Smokin'Peachey with what appeared to be his first-ever outdoor cook when I realized the guy's got 2000 posts. Wow, is the joke on me! Duck-flavored duct tape. You guys are too much.

I thought I only had to worry about this on April 1. Sheez, I hate having to laugh at myself. :-)
Don’t blame me HalfSmoked HalfSmoked put me up to this. Hahahahaha

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky