Pizzas & Grilled Cheese (Quickie Meals)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Pizzas & Grilled Cheese (Quickie Meals)

We didn’t have anything thawed out, and Mrs Bear suggested Little Frozen Pizzas.
So I added some extra Pepperoni to a couple of Frozen Pizzas, and gave them an 8 or 9 minute ride in my #360 Air Fryer @ 390°. They were Great!!

However I was still hungry, so I made a Quick Grilled Cheese too.
Always got room for a Grilled Cheese.

Thanks for Visiting!

Bear

I got some of this stuff to try. Haven't used it much yet, so the Jury is still out. Anybody use it & like it??
IMG_5416.jpg

Put some extra Pepperoni on & into the #360 Air Fryer @ 390°:
IMG_5418.jpg

After about 8 or 9 minutes:
IMG_5419.jpg

Bear's Supper:
IMG_5420.jpg

Bear Still Hungry, so Grilled Cheese time!! Butter on outside for Pan:
IMG_5421.jpg

First Side:
IMG_5422.jpg

Just about done:
IMG_5423.jpg

Plated for a Bear:
IMG_5424.jpg

Looks good bear. Haven't tried that particular hot honey brand but have tried a couple others. I'm a fan of it. Have used on ribs and butts with some tasty success

Yup ,
20200718_073547.jpg
That bottle goes a long way . Good stuff . Goes great on pizza , but I like it on roasted vegetables .
It's good on a lot of stuff .
Nice meal on the fly you had there . Been wanting grilled cheese .

Reactions: JLeonard
Looks Good, Honey that's kicked up has to be great

Gary

Hmmmm.....According to the Mikes website the Target near the house has the honey......Geez Bearcarver Bearcarver you gonna have me out shopping on my day off.

Whoa my favorite food group. Nice work

Looks good. I opened this up right away when I saw it because I thought you may have devised a way to use the 360 for grilled cheese. Which really would have been interesting!

Looks good bear. Haven't tried that particular hot honey brand but have tried a couple others. I'm a fan of it. Have used on ribs and butts with some tasty success

Thank You Jake!!

Bear

Looks good bear, bears do like their honey

Thank You Jim!!
Sure Do!!:emoji_bear:
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Yup ,
View attachment 454509
That bottle goes a long way . Good stuff . Goes great on pizza , but I like it on roasted vegetables .
It's good on a lot of stuff .
Nice meal on the fly you had there . Been wanting grilled cheese .

Thank You Rich!!
I gotta try it on a few things.

Bear

Looks Good, Honey that's kicked up has to be great

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Tasty quick meal for sure...

That honey looks interesting too, since Rich is endorsing it I will see if I can rustle some up.
LIKE!

John

Thank You John!!
Mike's Honey definitely needs more trials!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Hmmmm.....According to the Mikes website the Target near the house has the honey......Geez Bearcarver Bearcarver you gonna have me out shopping on my day off.

Thank You JL !!
I need to do more testing on the Hot Honey, but a Chopsaw Recommendation goes a long way with me!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good. I opened this up right away when I saw it because I thought you may have devised a way to use the 360 for grilled cheese. Which really would have been interesting!

Thank You Steve!!
Hmmmm---Interesting Idea!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky