Pizza in my AirFryer 360

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Pizza in my AirFryer 360

Still Trying new things with this newest toy.

So I just put my own ingredients on a couple of Pizza Crusts, and put them in My AirFryer 360 at 400° for 8 minutes, with the Fan blowing.

First one was Olive Oil, Sauce, Mozz Cheese, and Pepperoni.

Second one was same, but with extra Sauce & some more Mozz on top.

These were very Tasty, and got done nicely without any burning.

Bear

My "Emeril's AirFryer 360":
IMG_3573.jpg

First Olive Oil, then Sauce:
IMG_3653.jpg

Then Mozzarella and Pepperoni, and Into the oven @ 400°(Fan On):
IMG_3654.jpg

Removed after 8 minutes
IMG_3655.jpg

2nd Pizza with extra Sauce & a little more Cheese on top:
IMG_3651.jpg

FINI:
IMG_3652.jpg

Nice Bear... Keep experimenting, I'm getting closer. Big obstacle is counter space. Wife isn't real keen on a dedicated cart for it.

Nice indeed I like that air fryer

Gary

Good looking pizza bear. I did some in the oven this past Saturday night. One of them I covered in jalapenos habaneros sausage pepperoni bacon and sautéed onions/mushrooms. My guts are still on fire

Nice looking pizza there bear.

Thank You Rick!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice Bear... Keep experimenting, I'm getting closer. Big obstacle is counter space. Wife isn't real keen on a dedicated cart for it.

Thank You WR !!
I'm still at it.
Eventually I want to try the Rotisserie.

Bear

Good looking pizza bear. I did some in the oven this past Saturday night. One of them I covered in jalapenos habaneros sausage pepperoni bacon and sautéed onions/mushrooms. My guts are still on fire

Thank You!!
I can't take the real hot stuff.

Bear

Those came out great . Liking that air fryer .

Thank You Rich!!
I'm liking it too so far.
However I still have to try more & learn more stuff---It has so many options.
And I still want to try the Rotisserie, but I got so many toys now, I can't use them all at once.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky