Pizza hut meat lover 2 ways.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Binford 6100

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
One of my favorite pizza is a the classic meat lovers from pizza hut.

I have been losing weight and trying to cut back carbs, so I've been eating the "cave man "diet so to speak, but my wife still loves a good deep dish.

So one night a few weeks ago, I made meat lovers two ways.

A cheese crust thin crust, and an almond flour and cauliflower deep dish.

Both turned out great.

I did the deep dish in the cast iron.

20210317_185223.jpg

I used to love pizza hut then something happened and I can't stand them anymore. Binford yours looks most excellent.

Here's one I made a while back. It has a crust, but you can make it without the crust. If you want.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Binford 6100
I used to love pizza hut then something happened and I can't stand them anymore. Binford yours looks most excellent.

Here's one I made a while back. It has a crust, but you can make it without the crust. If you want.

Point for sure
Chris

Yeah, Pizza Hut used to be pretty good back in the day. I remember when they had a sausage lovers pizza with several types of sausage on it. Wow!

Have to agree with you on both counts as Binfords pizzas look really good.

I actually don't eat Pizza Hut that much either anymore maybe twice in the last five years. having moved around by Chicago there just to many pizza joins around to eat, then pizza hut!

Great looking pies! That's old style Pizza Hut. And a creative solution to keep from busting your diet.

Mentioning Pizza Hut reminds me of a life story.

I haven't eaten at Pizza Hut in decades. They once had "All you could eat" Tuesdays for less than a price of a large pizza. Mom used to send me there so she wouldn't have to feed me. I rarely missed a Tuesday when playing linebacker in HS football.

Def. coach came in one Tuesday, watched me go to the hot line again and again. He asked "How many pieces of pizza did you eat?" I answered "16."

Next day at practice, coach says, "Pizza, you're up!" I never heard my last name again. At home games, the announcer, who was the head coach's son, always said "Tackle by number 50, Pizza!"

It's still my favorite guilty calorie pleasure.

We do Fathead dough for the low carb. I’ve posted a few of them here at some point. Yours look tasty.

I actually don't eat Pizza Hut that much either anymore maybe twice in the last five years. having moved around by Chicago there just to many pizza joins around to eat, then pizza hut!
I am with you I don't understand how Pizza slut, Dominoes and papa johns survives here when there transplanted Brooklyn pizza shops everywhere. I do like a good deep dish like the below....don't eat it much anymore due to carbs. BTW Binford you pizzas look amazing - will have to try.
deep dish.JPG

Looks delicious!
We like thin crust, but yours sure looks good.
Don’t gag, but my favorite pizza is onions and anchovies.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky