1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pizza Fatty for Football

Discussion in 'Fatties' started by disco, Nov 21, 2014.

1. disco

disco Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Har! Not this year. They totally crashed and burned. Missed the playoffs for the first time in decades!

2. disco

You are way too kind!

3. ab canuck

ab canuck Master of the Pit ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Great looking fatty and pizza idea Disco. I know it's an old thread but I like it...
    I am a stamps fan and you know what happened there..... Point lol

4. disco

Yes, I know. I feel sorry for Dickenson. You have to wonder if he will keep his job.

5. Thanks for the share! Looks great.

6. Bearcarver

Bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks Mighty Tasty, Disco!! :)

Nice Job!!---Like.

Bear

7. I love the way you rolled the burger! I really like doing fatties as you can make them any flavor you want. When I do pizza fatties I use sweet Italian sausage and mix the sauce into the sausage. It makes the sauce taste stand out.

8. troutman

troutman Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Geeze guy gets POINTS on a bumped post...way to go DISCO !!! I think I actually made that fatty after seeing your post, turned out darn good too !!!

9. Bearcarver

I give points on a bumped thread, if it's deserving & I never saw it before.
    If you give your points to the Post #1 all the time, the program won't allow you to give them a second time.
    That way you don't have to worry about pointing the same thing twice.

Bear

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  10. berrya

berrya Smoke Blower

Disco,
    Have you made this again... and did you end up changing anything? If so, what way did you like the best?

11. Bearcarver

OOOPS---Double Post---Sorry.

Bear

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  12. idahopz

idahopz Smoking Fanatic

I'm not much of a football fan, but I do greatly enjoy the Super Bowl. All your food looks great, and I'd love that for a party any day!

13. jane nair

jane nair Newbie

Looks so great!!wow!My father is sick he cant eat meat. After seeing this he is become crazy to eat. He told me to make this for dinner. I wanna make it for my father, hope he will like it. Thanks a lot for such a nice post.