Pizza fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigeyedavid

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 2, 2011
Faribault,Mn
Made my first pizza fattie.Turned out really well.Over cooked the crust.But over all it was tastey.
1e45b45c_pizzafattie.jpg

Sorry guys should have taken the pic when i sliced the pizza fattie.It has tobasco flavored sausage,hamburger,pizza sauce,onions,mushrooms,fresh garlic,peppers on homade smoked crust covered in mozzarella cheese.Didnt think there was enough room to put cheese in it.

icon_smile.gif
  Man... that pizza fatty sure looks...uhm... uhm... well..., different!

Last edited:
Sorry guys should have taken the pic when i sliced the pizza fattie.It has tobasco flavored sausage,hamburger,pizza sauce,onions,mushrooms,fresh garlic,peppers on homade smoked crust covered in mozzarella cheese.Didnt think there was enough room to put cheese in it.
Now I understand your picture. I thought maybe you selected the wrong pic for your post. Sounds pretty good!

Last edited:
So theres a fattie under that glob of cheese? How about a sliced open pic......

Just glad you verified, I was gonna yell run for your lives.
pot.gif

banana_smiley.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky