Pizza cooked indirect.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cansmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
We made up a pizza using a good store bought dough and topped with sweet pepper, green onions, green olives, mushrooms as well as pan fried some bacon and Mexican chorizo. And cheese of course. Burrata (a gift from cheese monger client) and oaxaca (Mexican mozzarella is what we refer to it as). I seasoned the pizza with Mexican oregano, Mulato, cumin and coriander.

Put pizza on stone on indirect and used mesquite wood chips.

Dang skippy, it was good. I knew there was some heat but yummy.

THis cheese monger has several times given us burrata not knowing we are making pizza that weekend.

Attachments

• 20210918_181049.jpg
    20210918_181049.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 20210918_185835.jpg
    20210918_185835.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 51
Nice job...JJ

Looks great! I love doing pizza on my wood fired cast iron fireplace. I usually just run into the local pizza shops and buy their dough, I can't make it like they can.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky