Pitboss 17 in griddle review and first cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Would we get kicked out if we made Oklahoma onion burgers Topped with hash browns, bacon, and an over easy egg? :emoji_blush:

Ryan
now thats an idea!!!!! Use the hashbrown patties, like you get at McDonalds, for a bun, the beef, bacon, egg, and cheese. Now thats starting to sound like a Sowsage Sowsage creation.

Jim

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Would we get kicked out if we made Oklahoma onion burgers Topped with hash browns, bacon, and an over easy egg? :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Well, I think at that point, you've left the realm of an onion burger and gone to regular burger.

If anyone needs more sophistication, here's Kenji's onion burger, he goes sans mustard

Reactions: JLeonard
Well Jim…

60E6BEF2-6748-4D69-AEA6-3112AA0F00D9.jpeg

I still blame you! 😂🤣

Justin smash burgers sound like an awesome first cook on that thing. What are the sides going to be maybe something epic??? or very very good?????

Reactions: JLeonard
Maybe Nike will make an SMF sneaker.

Chris

LOL Heck yeah! And ya know what? If they did, I'll bet lots of us would buy it!

I've got a whole garage and kitchen full of stuff that I first saw used by one of you guys! C'mon guys - be honest...there ain't many of us here who haven't seen someone here cook with a new cool tool or gadget and didn't say, "Ooh - I need that!"

Happens to me a lot...
Red

LOL Heck yeah! And ya know what? If they did, I'll bet lots of us would buy it!

I've got a whole garage and kitchen full of stuff that I first saw used by one of you guys! C'mon guys - be honest...there ain't many of us here who haven't seen someone here cook with a new cool tool or gadget and didn't say, "Ooh - I need that!"

Happens to me a lot...
Red
No comment!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky