Pig Lasagna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is one of my signature dishes. I call it "Pig Lasagna". Everyone that has it absolutely loves it. I finally did a video of it because it's a pain to explain on here. But It's awesome.

added to watch later!! Title alone deserves a watch! I have another meeting coming up so maybe I'll sneak it in then :emoji_laughing:

Interesting! A great combo of flavors. I've had all those separately on one plate, just never thought to put it all together...JJ

Enjoyed your video. That is one pan chock full of deliciousness! I’m sure it’s quite the hit for sure.

Thanks for taking the time to do the video. It was interesting to watch, with my mouth watering, and my arteries hardening. My family is going to love that, it's been added to the list of upcoming Sunday dinners.

Finally recovered from the food coma. And that was just watching the vid! Outstanding!

10EN.gif

This has been added to the list! I wish I could Like this post twice!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky