Pierogi-brat & chorizo-egg fatties (mucho q/view)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks John i knew you would love the chorizo one..It was a bummer haveing to buy some from the store. I have gotten so use to my own.We sure do try to make smokin fancy and I think we do a damn good job at it also.
Yes the pierogi was potatoes,cheese,bacon,and green peppers I do believe. We actually just fried some up last night again. I luv it, we make as much as possible in one day then freeze them for later. It works out great. Your ideas have got me thinking .....If you don't do it soon I might beat you to it..lol
I feel for you Rich..lol. peanut butter isn't that bad..lol..thanks again for the points..and to everyone commenting

No I actually never tryed that. I would try it with homemade chorizo but not the packaged stuff from the store.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky