• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pid

fullsmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 1, 2016
I bought a auber wsd-1500gph for my smoker build how do you program it I know it has a 3 step it will run but I don't under stand any of it the cd they sent with it was not helpful thanks

crankybuzzard

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 4, 2014
Programming for the step process is a major pain for sure. I have to refer to the user manual when I do it, so therefore, it hasn't been programmed more than a few times for me.

I'm not in front of the right computer right now, but there is a cheat sheet someone made. Google should help you find it. I'll try and get a link for you tomorrow.

Now, even without programming, you will be very pleased with the Auber. It's accurate and doesn't run as hot as I figured it would.

cmayna

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 23, 2012
I use an Auber PID for my MES40 and love it.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.