Pid

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fullsmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 1, 2016
Se iowa
I bought a auber wsd-1500gph for my smoker build how do you program it I know it has a 3 step it will run but I don't under stand any of it the cd they sent with it was not helpful thanks

Programming for the step process is a major pain for sure. I have to refer to the user manual when I do it, so therefore, it hasn't been programmed more than a few times for me.

I'm not in front of the right computer right now, but there is a cheat sheet someone made. Google should help you find it. I'll try and get a link for you tomorrow.

Now, even without programming, you will be very pleased with the Auber. It's accurate and doesn't run as hot as I figured it would.

Reactions: fullsmoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky