Picnic HAM, cold smoked... Injected using my method... MONEY... sliced..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've seen the artery pumped in a ham leg , I don't recall seeing it in a picnic , maybe it was shrunk back under the skin .

I'm in... Perfect time with Easter coming. Semi related question. Marianski speaks of using arteries for injecting. Would blood penetrate deeper or end up getting pushed out in injecting?

Thanks... I appreciate the anatomy lesson... I did multiple searches for arteries in pigs... hams.. picnics.... I think the PC police have scrubbed all the valuable information on the web....

Cool video.... That shows me what I needed to know..... Thanks....

Well, today don't count toward total days spent on earth.... +1 to the good now....

OK, CRS.... I forgot to mention.... After the smoke has been applied, I close down the exhaust to about 10% opening... I feel that slows down the air flow and stop case hardening of the meat.......
There you go.... now you know as much as I know....

Turned out pretty nice..... I think.... Taste will tell for sure....

... ham5.JPG ... ham6.JPG ...

I'm waiting for all that juice to coagulate into the meat tissue... Believe me it would have been sliced...

Reactions: motocrash
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky