Petite Tenders on the SmokeFire

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Rich, that is perfectly cooked and the color looks just right. I like those Scalloped boxed taters, but the Mrs. doesn't, I think you know the rest of the story, lol. You've really got that Smokefire dialed in. Great work.

Reactions: chopsaw
Awesome meal there guy.
Thanks Warren . Good to see ya bud .
Heck yea. I'd be all over that. Great job!
Thanks Dave .
perfectly cooked and the color looks just right.
Mike , it's so tender . Really great meal .
You've really got that Smokefire dialed in. Great work.
Yup . I'm spoiled with that thing . Took a bit to get used to it , but I love it .
Thanks for the comments .

Reactions: MJB05615
Fantastic looking cook Rich.
Thanks Chris .
Done just right Rich!!
Jeff , I do a lot of beef steaks just by the poke test for doneness . These are so tender you have to temp 'em .
I bet that horseradish is a rush!
That was from Wisconsin . I got a big bite of it and never thought the sting was gonna go away . Had to hold on to the table . Lol . Should have mixed it with mayo .

Really nice cook, Rich. I had not noticed the price was back down on those. Last I saw they were twice the current price.
I need to get some more. One of the kids shops at our house fairly often and I think I'm about out.

Love 'tenders' when I can find them which isn't too often around here. You sure did justice to them Rich! Very nice!!!!

Love 'tenders' when I can find them which isn't too often around here. You sure did justice to them Rich! Very nice!!!!
Thanks Matt . First time I bought them I had no idea what they were . Now I know it's one of the best cuts of beef there is . Makes fantastic stir fry too . I had 1 medallion left in the fridge this morning . It hit a screamin hot cast iron pan and got plated up with some eggs and tater's this morning .
thanks for lookin bud .

Reactions: schlotz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky