Personal Link for a Premier Member

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 31, 2012
Canadian Rockies
I am a Premier Member and my old, failing memory has a faded recollection of being allowed to put a link to a personal webpage in our tag line for our posts. Am I correct or is the grey matter failing me again?

Disco

Here you go Sir...JJ

So as it stands now.. here are the Premier Membership perks (the stuff that regular members do not get):
  • Place commercial or personal links in signature area
  • Turn off the ads
  • Modify the Custom User Title
To modify your custom user title just go to "My Profile" at the top of the page and then click on "Edit Community Profile" button. You will see the custom user title field just to the right of your picture.
[h2]Notice:[/h2]
If you are NOT a premier member, please do not place off-site links in your signature. This is something special that we offer to the premier members. If you see someone using an off-site link in their signature area and they are not premier members, feel free to let a moderator or admin know and we will check it out and kindly ask them to remove it.

Here you go Sir...JJ

So as it stands now.. here are the Premier Membership perks (the stuff that regular members do not get):
  • Place commercial or personal links in signature area
  • Turn off the ads
  • Modify the Custom User Title
To modify your custom user title just go to "My Profile" at the top of the page and then click on "Edit Community Profile" button. You will see the custom user title field just to the right of your picture.
[h2]Notice:[/h2]
If you are NOT a premier member, please do not place off-site links in your signature. This is something special that we offer to the premier members. If you see someone using an off-site link in their signature area and they are not premier members, feel free to let a moderator or admin know and we will check it out and kindly ask them to remove it.
Thanks, JJ. Your kindness is only surpassed by wisdom.

Disco

Awww, Thanks...
icon_redface.gif
...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky