Pepperoni Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mr_whipple

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 3, 2021
Virginia
And more ABTs.... they're just like deviled eggs as the possibilities are endless. Pepperoni, onion and herb cream cheese along with a 5 cheese blend. l think it was mozz, parm, provolone, asiago and romano.

Pizza sauce first... should have used just a touch more

20211010_161729resize.jpg

Did the filling with a ziploc piping bag as usual. Pepperoni finely diced as not to clog up the works.

20211010_162118resize.jpg

Ready to hit the pellet pooper with some sweet italians.

20211010_164731resize.jpg

Coming along nicely.

20211010_174438resize.jpg

Sausages done first so I left these on for a bit longer.. finished product. Pretty good for the first run.

20211010_175925resized.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Pizza sauce in a ABT? Never considered that before. Interesting. And on my to do list. Thanks for the idea!
Exactly how I ended up doing it. Someone else did it first.

Man it all looks great but those ABT’s rock! I’ve done a few versions including shredded ranch dressing chicken but pizza never occurred to me. You can bet it won’t be long before I try that now!!

Reactions: mr_whipple
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky