Peoples Names

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
A while back there was a thread that people told what there user names meaning and had some real names in it. I spent 30 minutes this morning searching for it. Any clues? People on this forum are getting to be like family and would be nice to know their first name. When I joined this forum came from a forum that you had to use real name that why I put mine as user name. Been thinking about changing it.

Thanks Jake. I liked that thread. Can't believe I could not find it.

Reactions: TNJAKE
I'm thinking you can guess my first name.☺ For what it's worth, my last name is Jankoski...JJ

Reactions: JC in GB
Those are some pretty cool threads ive never see before.
Travis is my real name but the "sowsage" comes from remebering when I was younger... I remember helping make sausage with a friend of mines family. When they had a sow to butcher it always went into sausage. The dominant spice was sage.....so.......sow and sage= sowsage. And it sounds kind of like "sausage"

I am a "Dave" and my name comes from my camp that I own with friends in northern NH. 10 miles from a paved road on logging company roads, the camp is a piece of heaven !
P1010017-001.JPG

I remember the old thread it took a long time to read it was great.
Mine is easy enough HalfSmoked meaning its not done yet. But my neighbor says that about me. So maybe me and the meat are HalfSmoked who cares?

Warren

• Haha
Reactions: crazymoon
I'm Keith from Statesboro, Ga. Our area code is 912. I was in a hurry to join and couldn't think of anything clever or catchy.

Mine is my initials, and the last 5 digits of my first Driver's License number. I don't know why that number has stuck with me for over 40 years.

I struggling to come up with name. I have always had German Shepherd's and a proud Texan. Also really like the area I live, Texoma. Maybe work that in.

Last edited:
Mine is just a holdover from the old AOL days. M for Mike, and then my last name. The numbers have no real significance.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky