Featured pellets for an Amazn cold smoke generator.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lathrop

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 12, 2011
Port Townsend, Washington
What do folks use. The big $ /# things are anon starter. My current home brewed cold smoke gen just uses left over hardwood from my heating stove. works fine but needs too much tending. I am looking into smoking home made Sulumi and That will require multi day cold smoke in some cases. So the $1/# options look affordable but are meant to produce both smoke ant heat. What sort of experience do you have??

I used pit boss hickory in mine this week and I swear you couldn't tell the difference between real hickory and the pellets.

Simple...AMAZEN Products AMNPS. This Maze was designed to burn Pellets for hot smoking or Dust for 10+ hours of Cold Smoking items like Cheese, were you want No Heat generated...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky