Pellet question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

franko

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 27, 2012
Jacksonville, Texas
An aquainance of mine just ordered some smoking pellets from Northwoods Smoke of Minnesota. Their website claims to use 100% natural wood. I was just wondering if anyone had ever tried them  and if so, how is their quality. I personally use Todd's pellets most of the time, but curiosity just got the best of me. Their pellets are somewhat cheaper. Probably one of those "get what you pay for things"  --  Frank

Frank, evening..... Todd's pellets are 100% flavor wood.... If you order cherry, they are 100% cheery..... The same for the other flavors.... Pitmaster's Choice is a blend of 3 flavor woods that is awesome...  The other guy blend their flavor woods with what ever fits..... 

I just looked at both websites and the prices are identical unless I am missing something. My only question would be, " Do they have the same outstanding Customer Service Todd is known for providing? "....JJ

I also sell 20# bags, 40# bags and even 1 ton pallets, but don't have them listed on my site

This is where you can save some $$$

TJ

Also interested in the quantity prices. Can Todd's pellets work in a pellet smoker?

My uncle (in the sticks of WVA) asks me to order pellets for him from that "Internet thing. "

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky