Pecan Beef Back Ribs, ABT's, Smoked Beans, Andouille Sausage And Tater Salad

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dude I'm on board with everything you made here! Never done berries in my beans but I love the idea! And doing the Abts over top of them tops it off. I'd be in a food coma after all that! Nice cook man!
Appreciate it Travis. Everyone loved it. I've done peaches and blackberries in beans but the strawberries were the ticket

Reactions: Sowsage
That all looks great Jake. Very original idea on those beans too. Never heard of that before, but looks and I'm sure tasted great. Another excellent meal!
Thanks bud. Most fruits and berries go great in beans

Wow what a great labor Day feast. Peachey has done beans with peaches in them and they were great i can only imagine what yours with all the fruit would taste like. I usually do my beans under what ever I'm smoking to get some fat flavor your idea with the ABT'S was great.

Warren
Thanks warren I've made peacheys beans a few time. Very tasty. Berries especially blackberries are over the top good. And yeah was running out of smoker room so the ABT's took a ride on the beans. Worked out great

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky