Peanut Butter Meltaways (Bear's Favorite Candy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Love them every year!

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Bear!!

20191223_114021.jpg

Yesterday, I was reminded to bump this up before Easter, by a Close Friend of mine.

You might not want to have a lot of people together, like other Easters, but you can still enjoy the Great Easter Candies!!!

So here it is------>> Bumped.

Bear

Reactions: chopsaw
These look awesome Bear! Have seen this thread before but couldn't find all the ingredients but wife is ordering them now. Figured I should bump this so everyone doesn't get too skinny this year!

Thanks again
Ryan

Reactions: chopsaw
These look awesome Bear! Have seen this thread before but couldn't find all the ingredients but wife is ordering them now. Figured I should bump this so everyone doesn't get too skinny this year!

Thanks again
Ryan

Thank You Ryan!!
I was thinking about Bumping this up last night, but I forgot.
Now I don't have to.
Let us know how you like them!!

Bear

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Looks like your set up good for Christmas this year Bear! I need to try these! I'll have to sub out the peanut butter for another nut butter because of Knox's peanut alergy but I bet they will still be tasty!

That ought to keep your sweet tooth cravings in check for a while

Gary

bet they're good bear they sure look it, i do notice there are 5 missing though, was they're 144 before the picture:emoji_wink:

bet they're good bear they sure look it, i do notice there are 5 missing though, was they're 144 before the picture:emoji_wink:

Nope---That was where the stuff ran out !!
I got to clean the big bowl out though. That was equal to at least one more.

BTW: I forgot to mention, if there's any Newbies here, the Step by Step Directions are at the beginning, on post #1. They're real easy to make.

Bear

Looks like your set up good for Christmas this year Bear! I need to try these! I'll have to sub out the peanut butter for another nut butter because of Knox's peanut alergy but I bet they will still be tasty!

Thank You Travis!!
Can he have Cashew Butter??? That would drive me Nuts!!! I Love Cashews!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky