Peanut Butter Meltaways (Bear's Favorite Candy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
For those who haven't tried these yet:
If you are a lifelong lover of Reece's PB Cups, like I have been, these are about 10 times better than they are. IMHO
And they're so easy to make!!
You won't believe it !!!

Bear

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
For those who haven't tried these yet:
If you are a lifelong lover of Reece's PB Cups, like I have been, these are about 10 times better than they are. IMHO
And they're so easy to make!!
You won't believe it !!!

Testament, and unpaid actor!!! I have done these several times and my girlfriend and her kids eat em up almost before I can get any. Bear is right...these are awesome! Never thought of the molds. Now going to get some.

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Well, It's about time to Bump These up!!!
Hope I'm not too late for you guys to squeeze these into your Christmas Line-up!!
Dang I Love These Meltaways!

Bear

Thanks for the heads up, I love those thing too

Gary

don't know how I missed this one the last couple years bear, they look tasty, peanut butter cups are my favorite. I might even be able to make these. thanks for reposting!

don't know how I missed this one the last couple years bear, they look tasty, peanut butter cups are my favorite. I might even be able to make these. thanks for reposting!

LOL---If PB Cups are your favorite, you won't believe how good these things are!!

Bear

Made a batch last year , and used some of them to do the SV cheese cake . Came out pretty good .

Atta Boy Bear thought you had forgot them. Was thing about them this week.

Warren

Mrs Bear says she's making some today.
I just thought about them last night, and I said "Hey, it's about that time again". She said, "I got the stuff today, and I'm making a batch tomorrow".
Sounds like Bowl Licking time again!!!

Bear

yeah will definitely be making these, probably a lot cheaper then buying pb cups to.

Definitely cheaper making these.----And Much Better.
They're so smooth & creamy, hence the Name "Meltaway".
Mrs Bear made 2 batches today----That's 240 Meltaways!!
Lots of gifts in these 2 batches.

Bear

Making these to bring on our camping trip in January! Shouldn't have a problem keeping them cold :emoji_laughing:

Depends on where it is.
Up here they's stay plenty cold in Jan.

Bear

A lot of gifts if she can keep the Bear out of them. I'm sure she has to hide them.

Warren

She made 240 yesterday. So far I only had 2----Plus I cleaned up the bowls for her.:emoji_bear:

Bear

Pieces or dozen ?
I got a craving for these now .

Now you guys reminded me of them.
So I got them all out to take a picture of them all, and one attacked me, and jumped in my mouth.
I didn't fight long---I just gave in! I know when I'm overpowered.

So that makes 3, so far.

Oh Great---Now she's out there making Cookies!!! I'm Doomed!!

Bear

Last edited:
Here's Our "Christmas 2019" Batch:

IMG_4451.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4450.jpg

IMG_4452.jpg

IMG_4470.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky