PEACH PECAN ABT's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jam is great with chiles IMO (and a lot of other things BBQ)-Strawberry, cranberry, raspberry, blueberry. I have recently learned Smuckers has pineapple preserves; excited to marry that with pork soon, but now I'm getting off track..

Roast+peeled poblanos or other green chiles mixed with whatever jam can really up the harmony between sweet and savory

Jam is great with chiles IMO (and a lot of other things BBQ)-Strawberry, cranberry, raspberry, blueberry. I have recently learned Smuckers has pineapple preserves; excited to marry that with pork soon, but now I'm getting off track..

Roast+peeled poblanos or other green chiles mixed with whatever jam can really up the harmony between sweet and savory
Totally agreed... Did a pork tenderloin with jalapeno apricot once. It was fantastic..... Roasted pablano with raspberry jam and cream cheese for toppings on a burger his phenomenal also! Here is the link to the tenderloin

Well I got em on the smoker yesterday!
0516211225.jpg
0516211428.jpg

I have to say they were awesome! But what ABT isn't? Lol. I really liked the flavor combo but was laking a little in peach. Maybe next time I'll make some kind of peach glaze for them at the end of the cook or just use as a dipping glaze when eating them. Either way this flavor is a win in my book! Yum!

I enjoyed seeing the ABT and the Peach Pecan is a win win I made the pie.
Thanks for the great idea Travis
Richie

The ABT's look great! Sorry to hear of you troubles. My Wife filed on me several years ago but after a 3 month separation she gave me another chance. We are happy now that I have changed my ways. Good luck and trust s#!t happens for a reason. The BEST years may lie ahead....JJ

Wow what a awesome idea my favorite peach anything for sure will be doing this.
Glad to see you back yes life has its up and downs but things seem to work for the better. Been there done that was left with 4 children to raise on my own remarried 4 years later and we will have our 40th anniversary this year.

Warren

ABTs look and sounds delish. Nice new ideas there. Sorry about the split and I hope its for the best for all once its all settled out. Just hope its quick and has little drama.

I enjoyed seeing the ABT and the Peach Pecan is a win win I made the pie.
Thanks for the great idea Travis
Richie
Thanks Richie ! I bet that pie was awesome!!
The ABT's look great! Sorry to hear of you troubles. My Wife filed on me several years ago but after a 3 month separation she gave me another chance. We are happy now that I have changed my ways. Good luck and trust s#!t happens for a reason. The BEST years may lie ahead....JJ
Thanks JJ! I'm glad things worked out for you and the wife! I'm just taking it one day at a time, the Wall thats up over here is pretty thick right now.
Wow what a awesome idea my favorite peach anything for sure will be doing this.
Glad to see you back yes life has its up and downs but things seem to work for the better. Been there done that was left with 4 children to raise on my own remarried 4 years later and we will have our 40th anniversary this year.

Warren
Thanks Warren ! 40 years is amaizing!
ABTs look and sounds delish. Nice new ideas there. Sorry about the split and I hope its for the best for all once its all settled out. Just hope its quick and has little drama.
Thanks! Has not been much drama. Working my best to make it that way for my boys sake. No reason for them to have to deal with that.

Great Looking ABTs, Travis!!!
Bet they were Awesome!!
Hang in there---We had some rough times after I got back from Vietnam, but we got through it, and now been married 52 years. I wouldn't close the door completely right away. See what happens.

Bear

Reactions: Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky