Peach Paper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gonna Smoke

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 19, 2018
South Carolina
So I did a search and couldn't find any threads, but where do y'all get your peach paper from?

well.......of course Amazon has it
I know, but I avoid Amazon every opportunity that I can. Plus, I'm wanting recommendations for paper that people have used along with preferred width.

In the past when I wrapped, it was always foil. Wanting to try some paper next time...

Not much help because I used Amazon as my source because I was in a hurry to get it. Need some for a cook I was doing in 2 days and Amazon Prime delivered. No local sources that I found. So far this paper has been good.

AmazonSmile: Pink Kraft Butcher Paper Roll - Long 24 Inch x 175 Feet (2100 Inch) - Food Grade Peach Wrapping Paper for Smoking Meat of All Varieties – Unbleached, Unwaxed and Uncoated – Made in USA: Industrial & Scientific

WebstaurantStore has much longer rolls, up to 700 ft., if you want. Their price per foot, with shipping, is less than the Amazon price. I will probably consider them as soon as I go through another 150 ft., which may be 2023.
WebstaurantStore: Restaurant Supplies & Foodservice Equipment

It's in stock at a couple of the area Walmarts here. I have not checked the price as I bought mine at Lowe's

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky