• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Peach Blueberry cobbler

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
going to be some good stuff, looks good already, i'll take a little ice cream on top of mine!

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
This looks great

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
nice looking pooch there, is he/she a german shorthair. oh yeah the kabobs look fantastic.

chilerelleno

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
The Kabobs and Cobbler are both off top great starts, can't wait to see the finales.

xray

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Everything looks great! I’m not a sweet tooth person but I really want to make cobbler.

Beautiful GSP, love the ticking. My guy is more white with liver spots and less ticking. Excellent dogs!

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
What a great dessert! Big like!

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
That cobbler looks GREAT, Holly. Gotta make one real soon.
BTW. Beautiful dog!!
Gary

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Well Lance, it appears that this is one incredible creation. Absolutely gorgeous. Big LIKE!! I have a batch going now but made a little tweak. You called for 1/3 cup of honey but I used 1/4 cup of honey and 1/4 cup of bourbon. I figure if Foamheart can eat his pecan pie for breakfast, I can have bourbon peach & blueberry cobbler for breakfast :emoji_wink:

It's all a matter of simple justification,
Robert

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks