Pastrami Success Finally After 2 Years!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man, some deli mustard and a pile of that on a good rye...omg

Well done!
Thanks Ringer, you got that right, some nice spicy deli mustard. I also add some Cole Slaw once in a while right on the Rye, it's a Sloppy Joe if you were in NJ.

• Love
Reactions: Ringer
Perseverance pays off! Great job! Awesome looking pastrami! Like! Now you have expanded your skill set and can cure meat successfully.
Thank you! Means a lot, I was able to cure it before, just not successfully cooking it all the way to where it needed to be flavor wise. Thanks for the like too, very appreciated.

Spicy mustard with pastrami is like dying and going to heaven!!!

Some things in life stimulate the senses more than you think!!!

If there is no goose hunting, beer, bourbon or cigars in heaven. . .Then, it wouldn't be heaven!

Oh yea, pastrami and spicy mustard as well!

John

Last edited:
Reactions: MJB05615 and TNJAKE
Spicy mustard with pastrami is like dying and going to heaven!!!

Some things in life stimulate the senses more than you think!!!

If there is no goose hunting, beer, bourbon or cigars in heaven. . .Then, it wouldn't be heaven!

Oh yea, pastrami and spicy mustard as well!

John
Truer words have never been spoken.

That looks incredible. Very well done. Glad you finally nailed it. That’s has to feel awesome!
It does. Most things I get the hang of after a few tries. But 2 years? WOW! Thanks for the kind words.

Mike, you got that down. I haven't made any in quite a few months, but that has to get back on the list and soon...

Mike, you got that down. I haven't made any in quite a few months, but that has to get back on the list and soon...
Thanks Charles,well worth the trial and error. This is one of those favorites we couldn't get too often, now we can have whenever we want. Thanks for the like.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky