Pastrami Reubans and German Potato Salad

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Jake! We love pastrami. I've done it several times, and it usually comes out ok, not great. Next time gonna try adding the pickling spice you mentioned. That German tater salad looks delicious too. Welcome back.
Thanks bud. The crushed pickling spice adds alot for sure. Also adds a little crunch on the bark

Looks fantastic Jake!! That sandwich is simply to die for being that a Ruben is one of my absolute favorite sandwiches on the planet. That thing just jumps off the screen at you. Nice work buddy!!

Robert
Appreciate it Robert. One of my favorite sammiches as well. Was pretty tasty

LegitimateComfortableAsianpiedstarling-max-1mb.gif

Daaannnggg! Looks great Jake I could go for that sandwich about now! Glad to see you back around man.

Looks great! Bookmarking. And if the wife could send me some of that tater salad that would be great!
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky