• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pastrami Reubans and German Potato Salad

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Looks great Jake! We love pastrami. I've done it several times, and it usually comes out ok, not great. Next time gonna try adding the pickling spice you mentioned. That German tater salad looks delicious too. Welcome back.
Thanks bud. The crushed pickling spice adds alot for sure. Also adds a little crunch on the bark

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Looks fantastic Jake!! That sandwich is simply to die for being that a Ruben is one of my absolute favorite sandwiches on the planet. That thing just jumps off the screen at you. Nice work buddy!!

Robert
Appreciate it Robert. One of my favorite sammiches as well. Was pretty tasty

WaterinHoleBrew

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
Sure a tasty lookin meal! Reminds me I need to make some pastrami!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
The pastrami looks great, but I really love that German potatoe salad.
Nicely done!
Al

uncle eddie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2016
It looks pretty darned good from this side of the screen. Good idea with the ice bath soak!

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
LegitimateComfortableAsianpiedstarling-max-1mb.gif

Daaannnggg! Looks great Jake I could go for that sandwich about now! Glad to see you back around man.

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Looks great! Bookmarking. And if the wife could send me some of that tater salad that would be great!
Jim

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.