Pallet wood Weber Performer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jamielamb

Original poster
Dec 28, 2014
Kansas
I came across some pallets and decided to make a table for my Weber charcoal grill.  A performer is $349 at Home Depot, and I already have a brand new 22.5" One-Touch Gold, so I got creative.  I think it turned out pretty good.  Total cost of the table so far is $9...the cost of the screws.  Everything else I had around the house.  I added a large eye bolt to the side of the table for the lid hook to hang on.  I had the dark stain already, and even though the pallet wood stained pretty crazily, I like it.  All I need to do now is apply exterior polyurethane, some hooks for my utensils, a beer bottle opener and possibly some casters and it will be done.

Awesome, I have three pallets in the garage that are going to be my MES stand (just gotta finish the other 1million projects I've started). I have a cooler made out of pallet wood and it stained the same way, and I love the rustic look. Great job, and great way to reclaim materials.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky