PA SMF *** Spring Gathering Cancelled

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Next year... I'll plan for it again in 2021. Still plan on getting a Chuck Roast smoked (Mississippi pot roast style), as well as a rack of ribs and some country sausage , so I will post pictures.

Meat is on the smoker... 3 chuck roasts, and a rack of ribs. Temps are holding steady at 260 on the Weber Smokey Mountain and there's some hickory chunks along with a little bit of oak for flavor. I'll throw some pictures on later when it's time to pull the chucks.
20200502_102424.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great Dillion just wish we could of been there to share. But keep up the practice runs they help us improve :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:.
Dang because I wasn't in Pa I had to work.

Warren

Reactions: IH 1026
new guy here... Smokin Peachey mentioned this thread, wanted to say hello from SE PA, Montgomery county. Gathering sounds like a great idea, hopefully next year. love to talk BBQ and Grills and connect. Happy Sunday to you all and smoke em low!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky